The Bhagavad Gita is not limited to any single religion; instead, every person in this world should read and understand it. Through this, they will be able to achieve happiness and success in their life. The Bhagavad Gita consists of 18 chapters, containing 700 verses. Reading it can be challenging for everyone, so we are going to cover 110 key ideas from the Bhagavad Gita. By understanding these ideas, you can grasp the essence of the Bhagavad Gita. Consider incorporating it into your morning routine.
1. Every person should believe in karma, because this world is karmaloka. The karma is in your hands, not the result. So focus on karma. Just concentrate on the work and work hard.
2. Lord Krishna says that being immersed in one's desires and desires all the time is the cause of all human miseries. If he does this duty free from this, then only his life will be happy.
3. Have faith that whatever happened to you happened for good, whatever is happening is also good and whatever will happen will also be good.
4. The joy of life is neither in the past nor in the future. Rather life is just about living the present.
5. If a person commits to what he wants with confidence, he can become whatever he wants.ಇದನ್ನು ಓದಿ: ಮನಸ್ಸು ಮತ್ತು ಭಾವನೆಗಳನ್ನು ನಿಯಂತ್ರಣ ಮಾಡುವುದು ಹೇಗೆ?
6. Everything can be controlled with practice.
7. True religion is that those things which a person does not consider good for himself should not be used for others also.
8. Any person is made by his belief, as a believes, so he becomes.
9. Lord Krishna says for me all beings are the same. Neither one i like very much nor any less. But those who do my devotion wholeheartedly, i always come to their aid when needed.
10. The person who renounce the desire for fruits and concentrates only on karma surely becomes successful in life.
11. A person becomes great not by birth, but by is deeds.
12. Forgetting yours, the alien, the small, the big, know that it is all yours and you belong to everyone. So love everyone and try to do good for everyone.
13. For the person who doubts, happiness is neither in the world not anywhere else. So believe in what you are doing or do only what you have faith in.
14. For those who do not control the mind, it acts like an enemy.
15. Fulfill your important tasks, because working is better than doing nothing.ಇದನ್ನು ಓದಿ: ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನಸ್ಸಿನ ಶಾಂತಿಯನ್ನು ಹೆಚ್ಚಿಸಲು ಐದು ಸರಳ ಮಾರ್ಗಗಳು
16. Man is made by his belief. As a believes, so he becomes.
17. There are three path to hell: lust, anger and greed.
18. A disturbed mind can be subdued by continuous practice.
19. Death is as true to the one who is born as to be born to the dead. So don't be sad about what is true, adopt and move on.
20. An intelligent person should work for the welfare of society without greed.
21. When you start enjoying your work, then you have attained perfection.
22. He who renounces all desires and becomes free from the longing and feeling of "i" and "mine" attains peace.
23. Only the mind is one's friend and enemy.
24. I live in the heart of all living beings.
25. Acting without wishing for the fruits is the only true action.
26. When the need of a person changes, then the way of talking changes.
27. There is no better answer than keeping quite and there is no greater punishment than forgiving.
28. No one can run away from his karma, he has to suffer the consequences of his karma. So do good deeds so that you get good results.
29. One should not decide between being happier and more unhappy, because both these situations do not allow you to take the right decision.
30. Whatever is going to happen, it happens, and what is not going to happen never happens, those who believe so never get worried.
31. No one can match the power of a person who has the power of patience.
32. Neither this body is yours nor you are the owner of this body, this body is made up of 5 elements - fire, water, air, earth and sky. One day this body will merge with this 5 elements. You have only karma, so focus on doing good deeds.
33. Right action is not one whose result is always right, but right action is one whose aim is never wrong.
34. Just as the seasons change on the earth, so do the happiness and sadness in life.
35. Human welfare is the main objective of Bhagavad Gita, therefore human beings should give priority to human welfare while performing their duties.ಇದನ್ನು ಓದಿ: ಸಮಯ ನಿರ್ವಹಣೆಗೆ ಹತ್ತು ಸಲಹೆಗಳು
36. The behaviour that you do not like from others, do not behave in such a way with others.
37. O partha, don't worry about the fruit, keep doing your necessary work, I will give you the fruit.
38. It is foolish to waste time on things that are behind your scope.
39. Just as the light shines in the darkness, in the same way, truth also shines, so always follow the path of truth.
40. Even after doing good deeds, some people will remember only your bad deeds, so don't pay attention to what people say, keep doing your work.
41. To think that I can do it is a sign of self confidence, to think that only I can do it is a pride. Embrace self confidence and leave arrogance.
42. Have faith that whatever happened for good, whatever is happening is also for good and whatever will happen will also happen for good.
43. One who has conquered the mind has already attended god, because he has attained peace. For such a person, happiness and sorrow, cold and hot and honour and disagree are the same.
44. The charity which is given as a duty, without any doubt, to a needy person, is true charity.
45. Life is neither in the future nor in the past, life is only in this moment.ಇದನ್ನು ಓದಿ: ಬೆಳಗಿನ ಅಧ್ಯಯನವು ಪರಿಣಾಮಕಾರಿಯಾಗಲು ಐದು ಕಾರಣಗಳು.
46. Another name for life is struggles.
47. One who eats much or little, one who sleeps more or less, can never become a yogi or great, so eat and sleep as much as is necessary and give doing karma.
48. Just as fire tests gold, in the same way, trouble is to a brave person.
49. Karma is the crop which every human being has to reap at any cost, so always sow good seeds.
50. There should be no pride that i will not need anyone and there should not be any pretence that everyone will need me.
51. Just as the boat is the only way to go across the ocean, in the same way, truth is the only way to go to heaven.
52. When time turns, it returns everything. So don't be proud in good times and be patient in bad times.
53. The human mind is everything it a things it to become.
54. Make a promise to yourself, to always understand where you yourself are wrong.
55. True friendship halves sorrow and double happiness.ಇದನ್ನು ಓದಿ: ಗಮನ ಮತ್ತು ಜ್ಞಾಪಕ ಶಕ್ತಿಯನ್ನು ಹೆಚ್ಚಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವುದು ಹೇಗೆ?
56. Whatever one says, keep yourself calm with dedication towards your work, because how strong the sun is, the sea does not dry up.
57. Be patience because sometimes in life to achieve great results, it is also necessary to fight against bad situations.
58. The person who knows that the soul is always alive is never afraid to die and always sticks to the true path.
59. It doesn't matter how bad is around you, as long as that he will doesn't go inside you.
60. You always have time, it's a matter of your priorities.
61. Who is doing what, how is he doing it and why? the further you stay away from all this, the happier you will be.
62. When a sensible person stops maintaining a relationship, then his self esteem has been hurt to understand.
63. Pride, anger and arrogance are the ways of a useless person, giving up on them only makes us a good person.
64. By thinking about something, a person starts getting attracted towards it, due to which the desire to get it stars increasing in him. therefore, think only about the thoughts related to karma and change.
65. It is better to remain silent as much as possible, because the greatest sin is done by a person with his tongue.ಇದನ್ನು ಓದಿ: ಕಡಿಮೆ ಮಾತನಾಡುವ ಜನರ 5 ಗುಣಗಳು
66. Work done with good attentions never goes to waste and you get its fruits.
67. Not man, his actions are good or bad and as man's actions are, he gets the same results.
68. No one is perfect in this world. So keep good relations with people keeping in view their good qualities.
69. When the future seems black, then start improving your present.
70. When our mind is weak, the situations become problems and when the mind is hard, the situation becomes a challenge. When our mind is strong, circumstances become opportunities.
71. Man's humanity is destroyed only when he starts laughing at the suffering of others.
72. One who lives in the body can never be killed. That's why you don't need to grieve for any leaving being!
73. Time teaches that life does not wait for anyone and it cannot stop for anyone.
74. If you learn something from your mistakes, then mistakes are stairs and if you do not learn then mistakes are the ocean, the decision is yours weather to climb or drown.
75. The calmer he is, the more deeply he can use his intellect.
76. Don't give up on your goal in fear of condemnations, because once the goal is achieved, the opinion of the condemned changes.
77. The wisest person is the one who does not get into ego when he gets success and does not drown in sorrow in failure.
78. Negative thoughts are sure to come but it is up to you whether you give importance to them or keeping focusing on your positive thoughts only.
79. Always remember, the best days have to fight the bad days.
80. The biggest source of inspiration is your thoughts, so think big and always motive yourself to win.
81. Anyone who leaves the intellect and gets carried away by emotions can be fooled by everyone.
82. Things received before time lose their value and things received after time lose their importance, so value the time and try to do the work on time.
83. Just as a boat floating in the water, if not controlled in the right direction, then the storm takes it away from its goal, similarly if mind is not diverted in the right direction while keeping control over the senses, a senses of pleasure leads a person to the wrong path.
84. Your faith can move a mountain, but doubt in your mind can raise another mountain.
85. Don't blame the world for your troubles, explain your mind, change of your mind is the end of your sorrows.ಇದನ್ನು ಓದಿ: "Good Vibes Good Life" ಪುಸ್ತಕದ ವಿವರಣೆ
86. Never consider yourself weak, if you fall then try to get up fight, do your duty with full devotion and leave the rest to me.
87. Everyday may not be good but there is something good in everyday.
88. Stop crying and learn to fight your problems.
89. Do service to everyone, but do not keep hope from anyone, because i give the right result of service.
90. Being alone also teaches you that in reality, you have nothing but yourself.
91. Two kinds of people are above heaven in this world. one who forgives even though he is powerful and the other who donates something though he is poor.
92. Love does not happen by looking at the body or beauty, it comes from the heart, where two hearts meet and where love is born.
93. Without knowing any person well, it is foolish to make any thinking about him by listening to the words of others.
94. There is nothing like the end of everything in life, there is always a new beginning waiting.
95. If you want to be happy in life, then pay more attention to that thing that makes you happy.ಇದನ್ನು ಓದಿ: ನಿಮಗೆ ಗಮನ ಹರಿಸಲು ಏಕೆ ಸಾಧ್ಯವಾಗುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲ
96. Patience in trouble, kindness in happiness, charity and tolerance in distress are the hallmarks of a superior person.
97. The person who talks clearly and directly, his words are harsh, but he never cheats on anyone.
98. Take what is good and renounce what is bad, wheather it is thought, action or human being.
99. Evil, big or small, always causes destruction, because the hole in the boat small or big, sinks the boat.
100. You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start from where you are and you can change the time ahead.
101. When the hopes start breaking, if there is no way to see, then definitely read the Bhagavad Gita once. So that god will show you the way.
102. As long as you do a good job, don't worry.
103. Everything that happens happens for a reason. So fix the cause to fix the result.
104. As a man believes, so he is he.
105. What a man can donate with his heart, he cannot do with his hands and what he can say in silence, he cannot say with words.ಇದನ್ನು ಓದಿ: "No Excuses - Power of Self Decipline" ಪುಸ್ತಕದ ಸಾರಾಂಶ
106. There is only one unshakable law of this material world that whatever is born remains only for some time, after that it is sure to come to an end, whether it is a human body or a fruit.
107. Our vain worry and fear of the mind is such a disease, due to which our soul power gets scattered.
108. Negative thoughts are sure to come in the life of every human being, but it depends on the man how much importance he gives to those thoughts.
109. The bad times in the person's life are like that mirror, which gives us the true understanding of our capabilities.
110. Why to grieve over what has passed, why to be arrogant over what is, and why should you be tempted by what is to come?
These 110 priceless ideas from the Bhagavad Gita hold the potential to transform your life positively. Understanding and applying them can pave the way for a better life. Please feel free to share any thoughts or insights from the Bhagavad Gita that have touched your heart or had a profound impact on you.
Explore all our Posts by categories.
Info Mind 5400